Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.
Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.
Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Tenshoku rp

Create you own Ninja path.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON
East Leader office EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 am by Konton Reborn

» Long time no see
East Leader office EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:59 am by Kinai Uchiha

» The Tenshoku Mandate II
East Leader office EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:31 am by Kagai Gotsume

» Kurosu Uchiha
East Leader office EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 am by Kurosu Uchiha

» Kinai's sites
East Leader office EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» To those who still check in on the site.
East Leader office EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:16 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» chanel handbags
East Leader office EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:55 am by fenglingling

» Ryu Uchiha
East Leader office EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:22 pm by Ryu Uchiha

» Rebirth Of Dark Naruto 2
East Leader office EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm by Kinai Uchiha

Kages
East Leader office Konton11 East Leader office Raiga10 East Leader office Kagai10 East Leader office Textur10

East Leader office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Money : 300

Character sheet
Eye sight:
East Leader office Left_bar_bleue100/100East Leader office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Life:
East Leader office Left_bar_bleue100/100East Leader office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:57 pm

I sit on my chair with papers and books scattered all around the floor. There are fans on every inch supplying me with cold air as I am balancing a pencil on the tip of my nose hoping that it does not fall off.
Back to top Go down
L Ningyo
Ningyo
L Ningyo

Money : 200

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:03 pm

I enter the room as i feel the cold air mess my hair. I walk towards the table and face the leader

"Hello Chris, I have the papers you wanted."

I place the papers on the table and grab a handful of sugar cubes from my pocket and begin to consume one
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:07 pm

"Really L? I am the leader now, you call me L-E-A-D-E-R."

I pout as if i am an immature 8 year old and tossing the pencil around with my hand
Back to top Go down
L Ningyo
Ningyo
L Ningyo

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:09 pm

"I have called you Chris all my life, I am not going to change that now, CHRIS.."

I walk to the exit of the room
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:12 pm

"Oh wait a minute!, I need you to go to the west N.S.E and tell konton kumori about our latest peice of information about the Nyu - konohagakure."

I motion myself to the fan to increase the coolness

"Can you do this for me?"
Back to top Go down
L Ningyo
Ningyo
L Ningyo

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:13 pm

"Understood.."

I leave the room eating some sugar cubes and motion myself to the boats that can sail me to west N.S.E
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:18 pm

I sigh and continue playing with my pencil

"Paperwork....It's so boring..."
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:38 pm

"Hmmm... I wonder what is taking him so long...I should probably....Naaaah, he's fine~!"

Continues balancing the pencil on his nose
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 pm

I become anxious and irritated "What in the world can be taking him!?!?" I stand up in an angry manner and begin pacing around "If he doesnt show up soon I'm gonna be forced to get him myself!" I kick a fan
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:50 pm

"Forget this, I am leaving and dragging his ass back here!" I leave the room
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Chris is in his office with the fans all over the room shooting air at every direction. Chris is asleep at the moment with no paperwork being completed. Chris is lightly snoring and drooling all on the paperwork

".........."
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:58 pm

After a long nap chris wakes up as he is drooling all over the paperwok
"Damn! I haven't done a lick of work!"
Chris tries to sweep the drool off the paperwork but it seems to be making things worse. Chris is eventually forced to throw away the paperwork and file for new papers
"Damn it, this is stressfull."
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Chris is somewhat bored as he puts his legs in top of the table in front of him
"Lately days have become duller and duller.."
As the fans supply chris with cool air he becomes to play with a pencil in his hands and flipping it around
"I wouldn't even mind having a student..Oh well'
Back to top Go down
Tōri Taeru
Taeru
Tōri Taeru

Money : 0

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Tōri had five files in her hand, each of them with papers in them as she bounded up the stairs to Chris' office with a smirk on her face. "I'm beautiful aren't I?" she asked as she paused to look into a compact, her red eyes glancing back at her with a beautiful smile to match. Lalala.

She walked to the door and opened it, seeing Chris groaning of things being stressful. "What is stressful, Chris-sama?" she asked with a hint of curiousness, dropping down the files onto his desk.

"I put some of the village files of academy students in alphabetical order," she said with a rather bored tone. She arched an eyebrow and looked at him, propping herself up to sit on his desk with her legs crossed.

"My, somebody just neglected more work!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:16 pm

"Miss Tori if you wish to do all this paperwork be my guest, But being 14 and having to do this much paperwork is not something god intended for my lazy attitude."

Chris is still playing around with his pencil and flipping it numerous times with his hand

"I haven't left this office in a while, there's not much to do around here now a days"
Back to top Go down
L Ningyo
Ningyo
L Ningyo

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:39 pm

A delivery bird flies into an open window near Chris and lands on his table. The bird stares at chris and pecks at the direction of a note tied to its leg. The bird is asking chris to untie the message on its leg so It can go back to North N.S.E and report that it has sent the message. Its wings are flapping around and stretching from a long flight and pecking itself from any itches it had under its wings during flight

"Prrrrr"
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Chris is surprised to see a bird all of a sudden appear onto his table and looks at the bird strangely

"what the.."

Chris unties the birds message and reads what it says
Back to top Go down
L Ningyo
Ningyo
L Ningyo

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Hello This is L Ningyo from North
N.S.E.
I have heard that recently a new kage has been brought to power
in
South N.S.E. Because of this I wish to begin a meeting with all kages
of N.S.E to see fit what best action can be taken to fight or reason
with
Nyu - Konohagakure. You may bring whomever you wish but just
remember
this meeting is confidential and no other person of your
village
may know about this. I am hoping that this meeting will be able
to
commence one week from now (Not an actual week in real life. I will
PM
an admin as to when the actual time will be)
Back to top Go down
Konton
Kumori
Kumori
Konton

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Kon finally makes it to the office as he walks through flashing his I.D card moving past Chris assistance. The mud and water dripping from his clothes leaves a nice trail.
A loud thuds cries out as Kons foot meets the office door of the West Leaders Office.

"TOUSHIRO!" Kon screams as he glares at the 14 year old who currently sits behind his desk.

"I have a bone to pick with you!" Kon says and the water trickles down his pale skin and onto the mud stained floor that he just so happened to create by walking in.

Kon paid no attention to the lady in the room as he started mumbling and rummaging through the pockets of his now drenched coat. Out side Chris's office the sky had turned black as the pitter patter of rain beating off the windowpane finally began.

'Can't find that damn paper but at least I beat the storm.'
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Chris is almost startled to death at the sudden outburst that was created by Konton and nearly falls out of his seat as he was about to read the note received by the delivery bird. I try and adjust my seat after the loud disruption

"Konton you nearly gave me a heart attack! I swear sometimes I think that you should have been born younger than me!"

Chris takes a minute to breath a little and stares at Konton pacing around like a crazed homeless man on the brink of suicide

"What do you want Konton and why in the world are you covered in mud"
Back to top Go down
Konton
Kumori
Kumori
Konton

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:37 pm

"I'm about to get to that!" Kon says as he realizes the paper was in his pants pocket and his pulls it out.

"As for the mud thing look outside Chris. I walked in that, and did not realize how bad the east need a decent fuck road! Really! I'm surprised you don't have the paper work to get all those huge ass holes up!" he yells unfolding the paper.

"I was doing paper work back at the office when I ran by a complaint of recent charges from the west's ninja village these where all on gambling brothels and bars. Trust you me though, I check the roaster that was beside it. Not one ninja from the Wests name was listed." Kon says looking down at the paper and back up and Chris.

"Does the last name Toushiro ring a bell?" Kon says laying the paper upon Chris's pile of paper work and water drips onto it.

"People from your village, your clan, have been doing obscene things and charging it onto my bills! How they are doing this I don't know. But I want it stop damn it! You have any idea how fucking embarrassing it is to have to pay that!"

Kon continues to glare at Chris. As he mumbles under his breath
"Its easy to tell im older then you brat.."
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:45 pm

"W-w-w-well....."

Chris is just completely overpowered by the situation that is going on. He is trying to assess whether He should try and find a solution or just go home and take a nap. Chris is favorative of just leaving konton in his office and going home to sleep for the rest of the day but unfortunetly chris can't really do that

"Konton I have no idea what you are talking about. I have no idea how people from my village and clan have been going to brothels and putting them on your bills"

Chris stares at konton with a serious looking wondering if maybe he's just saying this so he can cover up the fact that he does in fact do naughty things that he doesn't wish others to know.

"Konton are you maybe a.....Hentai?"
Back to top Go down
Konton
Kumori
Kumori
Konton

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Kons eye begins to twitch as he points at the bill. It shows several Toushiro clan members names along with a few east niinja names as well.
Kons eyes never leave there fixation on the young Toushiro.

"I don't leave my office, nor am I a Hentai Christopher." Kons says through gritted teeth.
"I expect you to find some solutions to this and soon."
Kons pupils begin to pulse. But he is staying under control in this situation as he has begun to realize acting rashly on emotion doesn't do well in questioning or negotiations. Especially with allies.

But that does stop him from mumbles a few very easy remarks about how he would currently like to cut the child before him and about how he can't stand brats.
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:05 pm

"Well konton as you can plainly see my name is not on the bill, Just because I am the clan leader of the Toushiro doesn't mean that I can be held responsible for the actions of every single clan member that does something."

Chris is starting to get agitated at the fact that Konton is screaming and creating a ruckus in his own office. Chris wouldn't mind saying a few choice words at konton but for the moment he is just to lazy to say much and frankly if it would help the situation chris would just pay the man the money that he needed if it escalated

"It would be a more productive idea to just go to the select people who have put money on your bills instead of going to a 14 year old who isn't even old enough to enter a brothel Kumori"

Chris stating the obvious increases the speed of the fans near his table
Back to top Go down
Konton
Kumori
Kumori
Konton

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:22 pm

"As you should understand Toushiro, you are not only the village leader but the clan leader as well whether you be 14 or 30 responsibility of your ninja and family's actions still fall upon your obligations to look after and correct." Kon says through clinched teeth.

"As for the bill in question, its also your responsibility to pay the charge. As it is your ninja. So fork the money over."

Kon says extending his hand waiting on the cash.

"Hell even a check will be fine as long as my village is reimbursed for the wrong charges done by your fuck up of a ninja roster!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

East Leader office Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   East Leader office Empty

Back to top Go down

East Leader office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next