Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.
Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.
Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Tenshoku rp

Create you own Ninja path.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON
Kumori Leaders Residence. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 am by Konton Reborn

» Long time no see
Kumori Leaders Residence. EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:59 am by Kinai Uchiha

» The Tenshoku Mandate II
Kumori Leaders Residence. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:31 am by Kagai Gotsume

» Kurosu Uchiha
Kumori Leaders Residence. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 am by Kurosu Uchiha

» Kinai's sites
Kumori Leaders Residence. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» To those who still check in on the site.
Kumori Leaders Residence. EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:16 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» chanel handbags
Kumori Leaders Residence. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:55 am by fenglingling

» Ryu Uchiha
Kumori Leaders Residence. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:22 pm by Ryu Uchiha

» Rebirth Of Dark Naruto 2
Kumori Leaders Residence. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm by Kinai Uchiha

Kages
Kumori Leaders Residence. Konton11 Kumori Leaders Residence. Raiga10 Kumori Leaders Residence. Kagai10 Kumori Leaders Residence. Textur10

Kumori Leaders Residence.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konton
Kumori
Kumori
Konton

Money : 0

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Kumori Leaders Residence. Left_bar_bleue100/100Kumori Leaders Residence. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Life:
Kumori Leaders Residence. Left_bar_bleue100/100Kumori Leaders Residence. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Items:

Kumori Leaders Residence. Empty
PostSubject: Kumori Leaders Residence.   Kumori Leaders Residence. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Kon walks in after his shorter then normal training session with yasu.

"Good evening Kumori-Sama" He servants say bowing to him as he walks past and sighs.

"Call me Kon for the last time honorifics are something I can't stand."
"Sorry Kon-sama." They replie as he sighs once more and heads to his quarters.

"Yes, this house used to be more preoccupied when his father and mother lived here. He had a sister once. He remembered her dying at a young age. Hell he had a family now he just had his job. After a quick warm shower he walked into his private study filled with odd poorly drawn sketches which he used to think up his claw techniques. Only few worked and those where all he needed.

He grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge under the desk as he lend back looking up at the roof. The huge window in it allowed the moon and stars to shine through accept for on nights like this when the rain clouds filled the sky and the tears of heaven beat down as if to punish the support of man.
But despite the gloomy rainfall Kon loved the feel. The cool wind brushing his face the cold rain landing on his skin. He got up and walked to the sliding doors and opened them just to get a feel of what he would be missing. After all everyone needed rest.

After a few short minutes Kon sealed his bottle of water placing it back into the fridge and he then proceeded to got take a short nap. He had paper work backed up and home just couldnt be a priority.
Back to top Go down
Konton
Kumori
Kumori
Konton

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Leaders Residence.   Kumori Leaders Residence. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:02 am

Kons nap is short lived as thunder awakes him.

"uhhh" He moans out raising out of bed. He feet creat a thud as they touch the floor and he stumbles into the hallway. The lights in his servants rooms are shut off but splotches of red are leading into the entrance of his house hold. Kon blinks and activates his akan closing his eyes to scan the shadows.

About that time A masked ninja tackles him from the door beside him.

"I got you now!" The ninja proclaims in a feminine voice.

"Get off of me now." Kon replies still have asleep finding a Kunia placed at his throat.

"I will kill you and bring you to the hokage for the reward I'm sure I'll be rich from the number of servant I've collected and I'll soon be his right hand for this." She says pressing the kunia gentle to Kons throat in order to try and scare the young Kumori.

"Money and power, position next thing you know you will be proclaiming love. It's all been heard before hun. No if you will leave my home before you are left in pieces."

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" She yells slumping over.

"I told you, now look I have to not only clean the blood from my servant you THOUGHT You killed but yours too."

"H-h-h-ow. Th-the-re wa-was s-s-so much blood" The girls gasps trying to grab the wounds currently filled with arrows made of shadow.

"Kumori are anemic. We bleed freely and have alot of blood to spill. You where foolish I say just a chuunin rank. But you tried I'll give you that. Now return home your wounds are not fatal."

Kon says as he packs her out of his home.

"Now fend for yourself, the others in my clan arn't lenient like I am." With that Kon walks back in forgetting all about what just happened.

"THE FUCK!" Echoed through out the compound as kon found that he had to clean all of it himself for all his servants where down. The young leader had never been more upset over a mess. Last thoughts running through his mind.

"I should have made that girl clean this...."
Back to top Go down
Konton
Kumori
Kumori
Konton

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Leaders Residence.   Kumori Leaders Residence. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:29 pm

After the cleaning has finished kon slowly walks out of his home to his office leaving his maids and servant to fix up their wounds.
Back to top Go down
Konton
Kumori
Kumori
Konton

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Leaders Residence.   Kumori Leaders Residence. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:29 pm

KONTON HAS LEFT THE TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Leaders Residence.   Kumori Leaders Residence. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kumori Leaders Residence.
Page 1 of 1