Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.
Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.
Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Tenshoku rp

Create you own Ninja path.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON
South Empire Accademy EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 am by Konton Reborn

» Long time no see
South Empire Accademy EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:59 am by Kinai Uchiha

» The Tenshoku Mandate II
South Empire Accademy EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:31 am by Kagai Gotsume

» Kurosu Uchiha
South Empire Accademy EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 am by Kurosu Uchiha

» Kinai's sites
South Empire Accademy EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» To those who still check in on the site.
South Empire Accademy EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:16 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» chanel handbags
South Empire Accademy EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:55 am by fenglingling

» Ryu Uchiha
South Empire Accademy EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:22 pm by Ryu Uchiha

» Rebirth Of Dark Naruto 2
South Empire Accademy EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm by Kinai Uchiha

Kages
South Empire Accademy Konton11 South Empire Accademy Raiga10 South Empire Accademy Kagai10 South Empire Accademy Textur10

South Empire Accademy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kagai Gotsume
Gotsume
Kagai Gotsume

Money : 500

Character sheet
Eye sight:
South Empire Accademy Left_bar_bleue95/100South Empire Accademy Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Life:
South Empire Accademy Left_bar_bleue100/100South Empire Accademy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Items:

South Empire Accademy Empty
PostSubject: South Empire Accademy   South Empire Accademy EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Kagai sits awaiting the arrival of his students at the accademy. he had been woken up a good two hours early because of the migrating birds that like the break of dawn to pay him a visit before they leave. not being able to sleep kagai decided to come in ealy and use this time to meditate in the school gardens. though trying to free his mind of common thoughst Kagai cannot seem to remove the thought of who is in control of the southern region. even being a domminant clan the Gotsume family arent exactly in control. and even they are not sure of how many clans are actually in the region. many use the Accademy here but very few continue to remain in contact with other villages. everyone at this stage is out for themselves.

its seems like only a few minuets, but the two hours had flown by very quickly. the first student to arrive races toward kagai and tackles him to the ground. he is no special boy just a regular kid with no bloodline, who is deeply determined to become a ninja. kagai tries to put on a light heartened smile but he is not very pleased seeing as he cannot figure out how to join the southern region into one power. he doesnot really want to be incontrol over a whole region, but someone must step up. though he is somewhat convinced that the kids and this accademy are the answer.

having a moment of pause as he leaves his thoughts to greet his student, kagai enthusiasticly asks weather he had succeded in his homework. the whole class was assigned to practice their Kawarimi jutsu. Kagai plans on testing them today, he only hopes that the students had practised enough to be able to use the substitute jutsu quicker than his arrows. to make things a little more fair he plans on not using his ryoushigan, after all they are only Accademy students. he awiats the arrival of the rest of his students before kagai springs the test on them.
Back to top Go down
Kagai Gotsume
Gotsume
Kagai Gotsume

Character sheet
Eye sight:
South Empire Accademy Left_bar_bleue95/100South Empire Accademy Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Life:
South Empire Accademy Left_bar_bleue100/100South Empire Accademy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: South Empire Accademy   South Empire Accademy EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:40 am

As the last of the students arrives at the school Kagai puts on is good guy pose turns to the class.
"Ok! are you all ready. today you shall all be tested on this weeks home work" kagai opens a special bag of foam headed arrows. "Today you all shall be my target practice.. one by one i will shoot 2 arrows at you, you will use your kuwarimi jutsu to dodge them. If you fail the test and must re-sit again tomorrow, those that pass get the day off."

A small cheer come from most of the the class, a handful of students hang their head in fear.
kagai notices a few faces hung low so he decides to have a quick run over the technique with the students again. makes a special effort to keep eye contact with those that had their heads low.
".. and remember even i failed this first test, but i made sure after that i failed no more."kagai ends on that note and readies his students.
"one by one all the students confidant enough to line up at the front all passed , though a handful of 5 students failed. Kagai sends the students that passed home. the group that failed he tells to line up again. "You will all pass this test before the day is done.. don't worry you should all get the day of tomorrow." kagai gives a reasuring smile and begins launching more arrows.

It is just about sunset when the last student finnally masters the move. funnily enough the last student to leave was also the first one to arrive. Kagai takes the young boy by the shoulder "I knew you could do it, come on lets get you home before your parents kill me and pull you out of school."
the small boy relieved to have passed the test before the days end asks Kagai "do you really think that i can become a ninja as good as you are sensei?"
"most certainly my boy. you already got the guts, all you need is a little experiance. there are many famous ninja that didnot come from a special clan. the greatest of them all u know as the last Hokage of old konohagakure, Uzamaki Naruto. if he can do it why cant you?" as Kagai finishes his sentance he stops and points at the boys house. "you can make it from here by yourself im sure."
the boy simply smiles and waves as he runs home. Kagai takes a moment to take in his life as a teacher and then beggins the long walk home. He's just glad that there wont be any birds to wake him up and the fact he can sleep in with the day off from teaching.
Back to top Go down
Kagai Gotsume
Gotsume
Kagai Gotsume

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: South Empire Accademy   South Empire Accademy EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:33 am

Upon Kagai's return many of the accademy teachers were waiting his arrival. many of the medical ninjas go to tend to kagai's wounds but kagai pushes them away. he simply throws the scroll that he found on the floor, at their feet, for them to read. he hopes they will alert the elders of the south NSE to ellect a deffinative leader. and with that he movesoff to go and down his sorrows on the beach at home. something he hasn't done in many years.

Occ: if the admin could kindly fill the place of the elders, i would like to officially become the leader of the south NSE. even if its against my characters wishes Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Empire Accademy   South Empire Accademy Empty

Back to top Go down

South Empire Accademy
Page 1 of 1