Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.
Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.
Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Tenshoku rp

Create you own Ninja path.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON
Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 am by Konton Reborn

» Long time no see
Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:59 am by Kinai Uchiha

» The Tenshoku Mandate II
Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:31 am by Kagai Gotsume

» Kurosu Uchiha
Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 am by Kurosu Uchiha

» Kinai's sites
Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» To those who still check in on the site.
Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:16 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» chanel handbags
Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:55 am by fenglingling

» Ryu Uchiha
Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:22 pm by Ryu Uchiha

» Rebirth Of Dark Naruto 2
Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm by Kinai Uchiha

Kages
Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui Konton11 Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui Raiga10 Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui Kagai10 Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui Textur10

Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Konton
Kumori
Kumori
Konton

Money : 0

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui Left_bar_bleue100/100Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Life:
Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui Left_bar_bleue100/100Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Items:

Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui Empty
PostSubject: Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui   Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Kekei genki, ability's or styles.: kaen-hoshoku

Element: Fire

Dress: Normally shirtless of sleeveless shirts. Loose pants a special mad scarf and or jacket and boots. This clan wears loose fitting closes that reveal much of their upper bodies in order to release fire from their pours.

Traditions: Although this clans keikegenki is to devours flames. Tradition often gets in the way as they are prohibited to absorb the fire released by the opposite sex. Reasons being amount the Hachiyuurui its is sacrament to the marriage proposal seen as giving each other some of your eternal heart.
Clan history: Hachiyuurui was a minor clan of the fire nation separated from Konoha. This allowed them to survive the Akatsuki take over and flee. They now reside in (Person who takes this clan please choose village.) so they can raise their clan and soon become prosperous.

Kekei Genkia Information: Kaen-Hoshoku is the blood line trait of the Hachiyuurui. This trait allows the users to devour flames and release it at any given time through the pours on their body.

lv 1 genin: User can devour fire jutsu up too b-rank and can release it only through the palm of their hands.

Lv2 Chuunin: User becomes immune to Katon Jutsu and can absorb katon up to S-rank and redirect it using any part of their body.

lv 3 Jounin: User can nullify Lava Jutsu and Abosrb ameratsu at the cost of half of their health. They can not redirect either technique.
Sacred artifact or weapon: No sacred artifacts are used by this clan. Although they are often seen with a torch to feed on alcohol to increase their fire attacks, and duel Kris Dagger as can be seen here.

Jutsu will be created by Konton Kumori when clan is taken.

Copyright of Konton Kumori and Naruto-Tenshoku.
Back to top Go down
Yasutaka

Yasutaka

Money : 170

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui   Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Hehe...
The ability to eat fire and release out your palms sounds like something out of avatar the cartoon,

I'll proudly take clan and would be based in WEST of course..
Do levels count for leaders?
Back to top Go down
Konton
Kumori
Kumori
Konton

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui   Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Levels count for all ninja in the clan.
Also your character profile has already been filled out.
You will have to discuss with chris about whether or not you will be allowed to take up a clan now that you have already started.
Back to top Go down
Yasutaka

Yasutaka

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui   Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:02 pm

O.o

Could be secret clan but yeah i understand what you mean..
Back to top Go down
Konton
Kumori
Kumori
Konton

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui   Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm not sure how that would look with your cahracter envying ninja of clans so I think you should pass on the clan till your character dies or something. O.O
But I would advise you to talk to chris about this and see his opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
Yasutaka

Yasutaka

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui   Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Oh that changed with new update you should re-read it..
Ok i shall talk to Sir Chris seeing his the Clan expert ;0

I could do a Haku not knowing that i have clan abilities.....
Back to top Go down
Raiga Uchiha
Uchiha
Uchiha
Raiga Uchiha

Money : 5600

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui   Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Have your character die. Then start a new character in this clan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1787475160
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Money : 300

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui   Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:35 pm

He can't just die to make a new stronger character raiga >.> That would be pointless, we actually need more genin now
Back to top Go down
Raiga Uchiha
Uchiha
Uchiha
Raiga Uchiha

Money : 5600

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui   Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Meh. I suppose.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1787475160
Yasutaka

Yasutaka

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui   Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:39 pm

-.- I'm not dieing i'm staying alive i like my life thank you.
Besides that I don't think I would be able to use this seeing as my choosen element if WInd....
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui   Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:43 pm

we have enough jounin and high ranked ninja, from now on I think it be best to lock the character creation, Most people just make clans and no one has even created groups (I had to at least make a rank for a few of them)
Back to top Go down
Konton
Kumori
Kumori
Konton

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui   Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:13 pm

For now on it will state that you must choose your clan or create it before you submit your created character.
Back to top Go down
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro
Chris Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui   Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:44 pm

oops saw a little mistake there. Meant clan creation not character creation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui   Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommended Clan: Hachiyuurui
Page 1 of 1